Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why the name "Nightmare on our streets

I just saw the movie Nightmare on elm street yesterday and I really liked the movie a lot. There is not a lot of differnce between the original version and the remake. For those who have not seen the movie the synopsis goes as under.
Freddy Krueger returns in A Nightmare on Elm Street, a contemporary re-imagining of the horror classic. A group of surburban teenagers share one common bond: they are all being stalked by Freddy Krueger, a horribly disfigured killer who hunts them in their dreams. As long as they stay awake, they can protect one another…but when they sleep. there is no escape.
Once I left from the movie I had only one thought in my mind that off late the life has turned into a nightmare day in and day out. One does not need to sleep to experience it. These days such events take place freequently and the scenario is getting worse. The number of Freddy Krueger's are increasing and the world is becoming an unsafe place to live in.
It is not necessery that the roll of Freddy Krueger in real life is played only by individuals but also by organisations and other climatic causes.
Thus in my blog I will cover topics which are related to all these topics and sometimes topics also outside the scope mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment